How to Get Your Transcript
Posted On:
Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Related Files: transcript_request.doc

Former students of Akron High School and Hale County High School may request their transcript by using the attached form. The most efficient way to get a transcript is to print out the form, fill it out completely, and mail it to HCHS with the $10 processing fee. The mailing address is P.O. Box 188, Moundville, AL 35474. You may also return the form in person or by fax, but the request will not be processed until the $10 is received. Please be advised that sending transcripts may take up to seven days from the time the request and payment are received.

View all Latest News